Securiskop is a vulnerability management system. It is the first software that can scan the components of information systems like network, operating system, web applications and database simultaneously. By this way, the vulnerabilities can be seen as whole.
There are 8 scan engines currently integrated with Securiskop (Nessus, Nexpose, Acunetix, Netsparker, Nikto, W3Af, NMap and MBSA). Though, Securiskop is easy to use; you do not need to learn all scan engines. Securiskop scans all components of your computers, matches the outputs and forms the reports on behalf of you. The reports both involve international rankings of vulnerabilities and the ranking according to your evaluations.
Securiskop made the “New Generation Vulnerability Management Systems” easier and more functional.
By using Securiskop Vulnerability Management System;
- Following the asset inventory, adding and removing the asset,
- Scanning the vulnerabilities on certain schedules or on fixed dates
- Identifying the vulnerabilities and having the necessary information and references for closure,
- Managing the closure process of the vulnerabilities
- Reporting all work to management level.
Are no more difficult issues.